Sunday, December 9, 2012
You've had a busy year as a college freshman in Season 4:
- Riley is in, Angel is out.
- You contended with an evil government organization, The Initiative, and a demonic Frankenstein cyborg named Adam.
- Spike is back and made me laugh more than once. Though i don't really care for where his character has gone. i liked him more on the macho side.
- Riley is cute and kinda humble.
- And oh, how i mourned when Oz left (well, more like teared up and had to sit down to finish the episode during a cooking fiesta). Oz was one of my fave characters.
- The last episode was perplexing and extraneous.
- Enjoyed the episodes that were different, like "Hush," where no one could speak on account of The freaky Gentlemen.
Ready to see where Season 5 takes the Scooby Gang!