Saturday, November 28, 2009








Happy Thanksgiving weekend, my fine Friends!! Hope it has been a wonderful, relaxing holiday!

Typically, not a big shopper on black Friday, and overall, when all other shoppers are out too *surprise*. But, I ventured out late and tentatively drove up to the mall. It was a tad sad to find so many available parking spaces and folks not shoving each other out of the way to get in the door (i was planning to slip in between them). So, it wasn't very busy, and the deals where good! I found shtuff for moi (and a few gifts too). Discovered Sephora... what a fine establishment, but shame on them for not offering any steals! Bought anyways.

But, this morning couldn't pass up some of the doorbusters out there at my crafty haunts. Plus, i was already up at 7am due to pesky headache... i know, really... (on a side note, i'm feeling old, cuz i'm afraid my normal stay up all night sleep late tendencies are disappearing... i've been up at 9am almost every day during this holiday and in bed by midnight... very depressing). But... check out my loot!! Very cute stamps (birds, Tara, birds!), letter stickers, a Cricut cartridge (that's the real reason i was out at 7am), a new Sizzlets die, page kit, border punch (so excited!) and rhinestones for a bit of glitz. To all the 50 or so crafty chics out there that were in line at Jo-Ann's at 7am when the doors opened to purchase Cricut cartridges for $28... really. I mean, really good deal, but let's get a life... oh, sure, I was there by 8am, but...

No comments: