Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally got good pics from the August trip to Boston with my Team at work - fun, fun, fun!

First one is us about to run off the plane with wild abandon right into the news crews in Boston *lucky to be them!* Second one is the mural we painted for a Boston elementary school. Boston is a beautiful city, full of history and quaint vistas. Planning a trip back with a good friend in the Spring to see it in detail.



On a serious note, here's my new focus:

"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble."
James 4:6

Prideful is how i find myself these days. Have you ever heard those warning bells ringing in your conscience when you know you've crossed the line of whatever behavior is your vice? Mine is pride and boy have those bells been tolling. It's funny, i can tell myself "Bon, so prideful, what's with you? Shape up!", but until you hurt someone's feelings, it's just not real. That was me today to a good friend at work, and it even took me a while to realize what i'd done and be sorry for it. Don't be alarmed - apologized already, but still alarmed at myself. So, i've pulled out my trusty Prideful Soul's Guide to Humility which i need every once in a while when my ego overtakes my soul. Read, walked the treadmill and prayed sincerely (good combo - healthy soul, healthy mind, healthy body).

Oh, and lost 2 pounds since Friday am. Seriously good. *sheepish* Yes, joined Weight Watchers... again.

No comments: