Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This post is a special dedication to my sweet, sweet BFF, Tara.

As a scrapbooker and general collector of just about anything (but, i really lub pictures!) one of the most important tools to have is a camera. Well, mine has gone pink (literally, it only photographs pink lines -- maybe i can win a pop art contest with it -- and the Hubbie's is in the hands of the cotton-pickin' thieves who broke into his jeep *fist raised in anger*. So.... can you even guess what my BFF got me for Christmas?!!! Right! A new camera! I'm so excited and super humbled to have Tara in my life.

So, Tara, here's my first picture with the camera that is looking forward to recording an "amazing" 2010! You're the best!

Oh and by the way, i know i've said this, but i really think your 2010 song should be "Taralicious" (and not just cuz i'm listening to Fergalicious while writing this post). Put it on out there, girl!

Heart you!

No comments: