Monday, October 12, 2009

Just settled in from a fabulous evening of dinner and shopping with Tara. Oh, how i've missed hanging out with my sweet BFF (and no one can shop like she can!).

And i must apologize profusely to her for making you believe she's a Celine Dion fan - of course she's not - but both John Denver and Justin Timberlake have found special places in her Shuffle. Really, such diversity.

So, i must share a delightful item we happened upon in our shopping adventure.

Isn't he just too much! It's Yoda! FYI: i heart Yoda! Folks at work a hoot think it is. i'm always trying to get them to talk like Yoda.

So this hilarious creation is a nutcracker! i mean really, a Yoda nutcracker! We are so having fun with this at work. Maybe fun for a day and back to the store tomorrow... but couldn't pass it up!

My all time favorite Yoda quote: “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Here's another good one: “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes." i can just imagine my JC saying the same thing. How can there not be more out there than what we see with our eyes?

Happy your Tuesday may be.

No comments: